Lightpeed ZULU Headset - Tops Pro Pilot 2010 Headset Preference Survey

Lightspeed Aviation Named #1 in Pro Pilot’s 2010 Headset Preference Survey - For the first time, Lightspeed Aviation tops Pro Pilot’s 2010 Headset Preference Survey

In the 10th year of Professional Pilot Magazine’s survey of headset preference among its readers, Lightspeed has won best overall in the electronic ANR division. Bose came in 2nd, Telex 3rd, Sennheiser 4th and David Clark 5th.

Lightpeed ZULU Headset

The independently conducted survey asked readers to rate aviation headset performance based on six categories–clarity, comfort, technical advancement, durability, product support and value for price.

Pro Pilot’s Dec 2010 issue carries the entire survey. Following here are sample quotes from those who listed the Lightpeed Zulu as their headset of choice.

“My Zulu is as comfortable as any headset I’ve ever used. And it gives me the clearest reception I’ve ever experienced. I think it’s the most technically advanced headset out in the market today.”

Stewart Neal
ATP Beechjet 400
Pres/Chief Pilot
Air Alliance
Mooresville, NC

“Yes, I’m convinced that there is no finer aviation headset than the Zulu! It’s outstanding in every way, from tonal quality to comfort to good construction to extra features.”

Bill Granewich
ATP, Citation III, Learjet 45
and Pilatus PC12NG
Chief Pilot
Premier Air
Aurora, OR

“What a great headset my Zulu is! Love the Bluetooth function. Love listening to music on long flights. Also really like being able to hook up my satellite phone through these headsets. Works great!”

Frank Sewell
ATP, King Air 200
Aircraft Mgr & Pilot
Badger Sportswear
Pelham, AL

“I used Bose prior to being introduced to the Lightspeed Zulu that I’m using now. While I always liked Bose and still do, I find the Lightspeed Zulu is better and less expensive.”

Maj Don Bonzelet
ATP, King Air C12
Instructor/Safety Officer
US Army
Lebanon, PA

[Source] [Lightspeed Zulu Review]

Buy Lightpeed ZULU Headsets from Amazon, Info below:



Shop Lightpeed ZULU Headset for LE$$ / Full Details Click here!

For more products use Top↑ Products-Search

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Popular Gadgets

  © NewGadgetsInfo 'Some Copyrights' Reserved 2011 | Home | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

Back to TÔP