It's perfect upgrade to Falcon Northwest's high-quality custom gaming PCs, the Killer NIC K1 is a high-performance network card designed specifically to improve online gaming performance.
Falcon Northwest and Bigfoot Networks have teamed up to bring a killer gaming experience to customers building one of Falcon's best-of-class, award-winning PC systems. Gamers can now order Bigfoot Networks' Killer NIC™ K1 gaming network card as an upgrade option on Falcon Northwest Gaming PCs, including the Mach V, Talon and FragBox systems. Now Falcon Northwest customers can get the competitive edge in their online gaming experience by using the Killer NIC K1 - the only network card that reduces lag and delivers smoother, more responsive online game play.
Features to look on..
* Improves responsiveness by bypassing the Windows® stack and reducing in-game ping
* Smoothes game play and increases frame rates by offloading network processing from the CPU to the NPU
* Features built-in gamer-grade Killer Hardware Firewall & Killer Hardware Bandwidth Control to manage and secure your gaming network with high-performance tools.
* reduce lag and latency often experienced in high action interactive MMO and First Person Shooter games.
* Killer accelerates your game data for a smoother more responsive online gaming experience and a competitive edge in the sense Faster Game Data and Smoother Gameplay When it Matters Most.
* Offloads all network processing from the CPU to boost frame rates, especially during moments of intense action.
* Game network packets are prioritized so they get to and from your game faster.
Falcon Northwest makes PCs for enthusiasts. It invented the custom Gaming PC concept back in 1992 and has won every major award from just about every PC review outlet. Falcon Northwest offers its customers PC speed, reliability, compatibility and customization.